Students in the Calculus course are welcome to join us for a study group session. The format will be as follows: We have several tutors who are going to be present throughout the afternoon, so bring your exercises and questions and feel free to work individually, or as a group, and the tutors will be there to answer any questions you have.
If the tutors feel the need, they will present tutorials on larger concepts.
Remember the exam will contain the following:
– Finding the Limits of functions
– Finding the domain
– Finding critical/inflection points
– Determining continuity/concavity
– Determining increasing/decreasing intervals
– Graphing functions
– Definite Integrals
– Indefinite Integrals
– Integrating via substitution/inverse substitution
– Integrating via replacement
– Absolute/Conditional Convergence