As said before, this year’s career day (Click to go to the Facebook event) is organized in collaboration with the Maastricht Week of Entrepreneurship. Here is a word from them about the other events that week:
Join the exciting program at Maastricht Entrepreneurship Week (MeWeek) bewtween 9-12 May and find out for yourself what it takes to become an entrepreneur! MeWeek is the largest entrepreneurship event of its kind in the Netherlands, organised entirely by students, for students. Under the theme ‘Make Your Move!’, this year’s edition features world-class speakers on the subjects of innovation, sustainability, social entrepreneurship, and women entrepreneurship. Participants are invited to share their insights about their ventures on their pioneering projects, innovative technologies, as well as interdisciplinary challenges. An Innovator Challenge with the focus to help the local refugees start-up, and the regional finals of the Get in the Ring Pitch Competition are two of the main highlights.
- Listen to inspirational talks of more than 15 top speakers
- Attend workshops on subjects such as investor readiness or crowdfunding
- Participate actively in the Innovator Challenge – Help the local refugees start-up on their own!
- Participate in the Limburg Finals of the Startup Pitch Competition of Get in the Ring
- Join the pitch talks and ‘3DeepDives’ about 3D printing in business
- Join the Career Day for tech/IT/business students and meet your possible future employers!
See the full programme here: http://www.mc4e.nl/inspire/maastricht-entrepreneurship-week/program/
Watch the video: